April 11, 2009

Necessary Evil.

Spring cleaning.

I took a look at the chaos of my house today, and remembered it was spring... put the two together, and I realized it's spring cleaning time.

I haven't done much regular cleaning, so I guess I'll include that in my spring cleaning too. :) I currently have TWO very clingy babies, so the bulk of my work must get done when they happen to sleep at the same time.

I must start with rearranging two of the kids' rooms, because Maleah will be 4 months old in a little over a week, and that's when I make my babies MOVE OUT! LOL It's about the age where my babies get too big for the bassinett, and need a giant crib to roam around.

Maleah has been living out of the 0-6 month clothes tub. I guess I'll start packing those back up and actually put the 6-12 month clothes in the closet in her new room. ;)

The rest of this weekend I'll be making the giant list of things that need to be done... and probably take the rest of this month to get it done!!

Goodwill will be getting lots of goodies from us in the next couple of weeks. I'll be getting rid of lots of unused stuff, and getting organized! There is a point, at a certain number of children, where you HAVE to get organized, or you'll drown!! It's four for me, but I've been really slow at getting organized. The time is now!!

Maybe I'll post some before and after pics of my cleaning, so you can know just how far I've gotten behind. But I gotta make sure I have some pretty 'after' pics to show too! :)

1 comments:

Christina Morris said...

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who gets so behind on cleaning! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails