April 8, 2009

Dinner Tonight- Chicken Alfredo Pasta and No Bake Cookies

Tonight we had chicken alfredo pasta and no bake cookies for dessert.

The chicken alfredo is easy peasy, since I don't make my own alfredo sauce (At least, not YET!!). I just grilled some chicken breasts seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, basil, and oregano, cooked some angel hair and warmed up 2 jars of the Bertolli mushroom alfredo. Cut up the chicken, and throw it all together, and it's YUM!

Then I made no bake cookies for dessert. I'm sure everyone on earth has the recipe already, but just in case you DON'T:

4 Tbsp. cocoa
2 C sugar
1 stick butter
½ c evaporated milk

Bring these to a strong boil.

Remove from heat, then add:
1 tsp vanilla
3 C oats
½ C peanut butter

Spoon onto wax paper and let dry.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails