May 6, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm sitting here enjoying some of my yummy chocolate chip cookies, and since nothing interesting has been happening around here, I'll share my chocolate chip cookie recipe!

I'm always tweaking it to make it better and better, so here is the current recipe, (IF YOU CHANGE THE INGREDIENTS, IT WON'T BE THE SAME! LOL):

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup Crisco
1 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 Tbsp milk
3 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 bag Nestle mini chocolate chips

Mix Crisco and sugars until well mixed. Add eggs, beat well. Add milk and vanilla, then flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat for 3-5 minutes. Mix in chocolate chips.

Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are slightly browned on top.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails