October 12, 2009

Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake


I made this cake last night, and it's disgustingly goooooood! My dad never eats sugar, except when someone makes this cake, lol. :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake


Crust:
1 box Chocolate Cake mix
1 egg
1 stick melted butter

• Mix and push into 9x13 inch pan.

Filling:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
16 oz. powdered sugar (1 box)
2 Tbsp Cocoa
1 stick melted butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

• Whip ingredients until fluffy
• Pour into pan over crust
• Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees

3 comments:

Meagan and Jeff said...

This sounds sooo good. Once I am done being sick, this will be the first thing I bake!

Anna said...

This sounds sooo yummy!!
~Anna

Martha A. said...

Yum, that looks good!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails